Do You Believe In God ?

August 6, 2010


......that's a very basic question that most people don't want to answer for being afraid to be rejected, persecuted, humiliated or contradicted by other people. But why afraid to say whatever you truly believe in as long as you have true basis of such beliefs?

YES! I truly believe in God who is the Almighty One, the Creator of all who gives us life. My only basis for such belief is the HOLY BIBLE. But I am just wondering that inspite and despite of such proof, there are still people who don't believe in God and never believe He truly exists. There is only one thing I can say. If you don't believe in God and never believe He truly exists then you never ever believe your own existence. Everything we can feel or see in this world shows that there is God. I know this is a very strong statement that many will contradict me for saying that but I don't care coz it's better to say the truth than compromise to what are lies. Just like what I've read before that Truth is never an opinion coz Truth is always truth whether you will agree or accept it or not.


To those who believe in God, keep on believing and knowing Him more and more each day. Stand firm in the coming days. And to those who don't believe in God, think and try to seek the truth for the Truth will set you free. Godbless and more power to all !!!!



0 comments:

Language Translator

Search This Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers